Friday, June 15, 2012

Beauty Vlogger Boot Camp: And then there were 2

Hey Everyone!

The final 2 are already here!, Rachel and Giselle, shocker to not be seeing Shanice in the finalists, but the tie-breaker was the decision maker and she was not even close to the retail price of the whole amount of products in the last challenge. 


For the final episode, the audience is going to have to vote for the one who will be the next beauty vlogger. They will have to make a beauty/fashion vlog showing up their real and true capacities that we haven't been able to see that much of through the competition. Nerves and time pressure are just not the best companions. 

AND SHANE DAWSON IS ON THE FINAL EPISODE AS SHANAYNAY! (WHO'S EXCITED? I AM I AM!!) 

I am so looking forward to the final and see who wins.

I leave you with this weeks episode! Enjoy! 


who do you think will win? Rachel or Giselle? 

xo, 

S.A 

picture from here

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with this reality YouTube series in any way. I have not been compensated with any form of payment to write this blog post about it. Non of the companies, people or animals mentioned in this post have contacted me to promote them. All opinions are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting! I hope you have a great experience here and that your day is a little more bareable

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...