Friday, August 3, 2012

Modern Girl

Hey Everyone!

OPI Fan? well yes, I am, but here it is one expensive brand so my collection is very poor for what I liked it to be. One of my favourite colours is Mod-ern Girl. It is a nice coral with pink undertones and is very flashy. It is great for summer. I am in love with bright fun colours, maybe because they give that fun pop of young and happy vibes.  Here is a picture of the nail polish so you can get an idea of how it looks. 

Find me on FacebookTwitterPinterest and Bloglovin'! <3

The picture is not making it justice but it is more inclined to the accurate part. You can still see the lovely coral that it is. 

Corals and tangerines are great for this season. Have you tried them on now? 

xo, 

S.A

Disclaimer: All opinions are my own. The company mentioned in this post is not aware I am doing it therefore I haven't received any form of compensation from their behalf. I bought it with my own money. Picture was taken by me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting! I hope you have a great experience here and that your day is a little more bareable

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...