Friday, August 10, 2012

Marinho

Hey Everyone!

I start my posts every time with this, I might switch it up a bit for the next ones. Any who's, today I will talk to you about this navy blue colour that I am rocking a few times this month and currently am. It belongs to the brand Colorama from Maybelline and it is called Marinho, as you can tell from the title.  It has a really nice, very small and fine red glitter that gives it a purple shine when seen at light. Here is a picture of it. You can't see that shine with the picture but it really is very pretty.

Find me on FacebookTwitterPinterest and Bloglovin'! <3

I think it is a pretty colour, I love it so far and the formula is pretty polished for a drug-store nail polish (see what I did there? ehh). 

I hope you guys are having a great day. 

xo, 

S.A 

Disclaimer: I'm not being compensated in any way by the company mentioned in this post. All opinions are my own. Picture taken by me. Purchased with my own money. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting! I hope you have a great experience here and that your day is a little more bareable

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...