Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Back to School: Notebooks

Hey Everyone!

I have been supply shopping for University and came across some pretty notebooks. I always, always, always use notebooks, binders, for me, are just so bulky and non-functional at all. What I do, is buy 2 of 5 subject squared paper notebooks and divide them  with in the classes I have. Lined paper is just not something I like. 

The notebooks I bought where from a local brand called Norma, which has a wide variety of designs. I tend to gravitate to the pretty and girly and fun designs. Last semester I bought one with Hello Kitty in the cover, which also came with...wait up! STICKERS! Oh I'm such a small kid with my sticker mania :) 

This semester I went for this cute Chococat cover one.


And this Paul Frank one.


I am taking 7 classes, 5 from this semester and 2 from an advanced one to make my next semester a little less stressful. 

You always have to go for the method you like the most and works out for you the best way. I like my notebooks for note taking and I literally write every important piece of the class into them.

I hope you are having a great week!

xo,

S.A 
Find me on FacebookTwitterPinterest and Bloglovin'! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting! I hope you have a great experience here and that your day is a little more bareable

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...