Monday, March 2, 2015

Introducing...

Today I am going to be spilling something else about the changes that my blog will be going through in the next few days. I hope that by the end of March, everything will be ready for your entertainment. 

Many things are changing, I have partenered up with the lovely team of FlexDev, who are amazing and very comprehensive with my crazy person and know how to handle my every mood.
They are helping me with everything related to technology and software and stuff that i am not normaly aware of.. So pretty much, they are my lifesavers and the ones making this transition easier.

If you want to know more about the FlexDev team, visit their webpage here.
 

So now on to the big reveal. I am moving the blog into a WordPress platform! Yes! Stephanie Arabella has now a .com domain and is almost ready for you to enjoy everything that will be happening. 

We are moving all the content that already exists in this blogger platform. Its been good while it lasted, but it is time to move on to a whole differente world of experiences. Right now, if you enter  www.stephaniearabella.com, you will be able to see that the pre-existing posts are slowly appearing. in order of date that they have been published.



It really is a big deal for me to be able to expand my blogging capacity and be able to experiment more. There will be some other surprises, but I will leave that for another opportunity.

Meanwhile, I will still be posting here due to technical developments until the end of the move of all the content.

I hope you are starting your week in a great note, cause I am.



2 comments:

Thank you for reading and commenting! I hope you have a great experience here and that your day is a little more bareable

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...