Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Today's rambles

It's been a couple of complicated days but amazing ones. I can't complain. Things have been running their course and time has been flying by really fast! 

Summer is amazing, the beach is another universe, where you can relax and let go of everything you have been going through in the week at work, with personal life, with friends, with lovers, with random people, with brothers, sisters, etc. 

My weekend went well filled with friends. I have been sleeping nearly 5 hours each night (or less which is ugh but somewhat fun) which is making me a little more sleepy than normal, but I am not complaining. 


This past days, I have been having a bit of a temper, my natural annoying self is coming through and sometimes it surprisses me in ways I have never imagined. Also, sorry for rambling and going from subject to subject, I have been hooked with "How I met your mother" and almost finishing the series. I don't know what took me so long to finally sit and watch it. I don't regret any of the sleepless nights and good laughs I've had lately. 



In another note, I have to say that having to be organized is driving me crazy and making my head hurt, I have no time to keep everything clean or in order, and my desk at home is just so messy it drives me nuts. I can't believe that I am saying this on the internet, but YES. I am guilty of being messy. But I am sure I can't be the only one, right?

Well i think there are some more things that i want to say but, this is too random right now. I will leave the rest for another post.

Have a great day! it is the middle of the week already. how fast does the days are going by?





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting! I hope you have a great experience here and that your day is a little more bareable

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...