Tuesday, January 15, 2013

My go-to breakfast (2013 edition)

I have posted a fair share of these in the past years, and it changes almost by the season. 

This season, my go-to breakfast is a capresse sandwich. I just love how it tastes and how fresh it is. 


I make my variations because I just don't like mozzarella cheese. I substitute it with edam cheese or Paria cheese. I don't know if you can find Paria cheese elsewhere but it is a cheese that can be found in Peru, it is really tasty and melts deliciously, and the best part is that it is low fat. YEY. 

To top it out, I drink green tea with it or red tea if I have it in my pantry. Sometimes with fresh low fat milk or coffee if I'm feeling it.   

So this is my go to breakfast, for the season. Tell me, which is your go to breakfast right now? 






picture from here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting! I hope you have a great experience here and that your day is a little more bareable

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...