Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Gossip Girl Acapulco

What is wrong with this title? The Acapulco part. It's not that I have anything against it being in Mexico or anything. It's just that the script is all wrong in my perspective. I speak spanish, and that is not the best language to use in an ELITE. 

The clothes, the looks, the names are all great, they have kept the essence of the characters, but I just can't bear that they are doing it. It's like cloning a baby with very poor biotechnology and the clone turns out with just one eye and a crooked smile. That bad. A spin-off just doesn't seem right. In any way

I feel a little heart broken after watching the preview. I just.. I can't. Maybe if I watch it with other eyes (note: I might need to surgically remove my eye balls for that to be possible) I might pass out some of the atrocities I have witnessed.

Cast
picture from here

I hope that with time, the writers will notice those language probz, and fix it. 

Still in shock, in part angry, part bewildered and part dead in my own skin, I wonder WHAT WERE THEY THINKING?!

It's just my opinion, don't take it like I have some serious issues with Mexicans, I just have them with the fact that they took my favorite show and did it all weird and not right.

What do you think? They did a good job? or just not that good, or horrible?

Judge with your own eyes


leave your impressions in the comments below!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting! I hope you have a great experience here and that your day is a little more bareable

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...