Tuesday, January 8, 2013

7 days of nothing

It's been 7 days you guys. But 7 of the most refreshing ones ever! I have been on a small break, doing nothing but nothing! I needed a break from everything, all the stress all the noise all the time that I had worried. So reading was one of the most refreshing ideas I had in mind, and also listening to a lot of classical music while at it. I am a big nerd. 

I am still trying to recover, and I thought it would be nice to check up here and tell you all how I was spending my summer break! Also lots of sun and fun on the club. (I am not a fan of beaches, the sand is just too much...) 


I hope you are having a great start of the year :) 






picture from here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting! I hope you have a great experience here and that your day is a little more bareable

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...