Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!

It's 2013 you guys! It's been very nice to spend the holidays with my family and have the time to do my own things, like reading, writing and just enjoying some little me time. 

The majority of people tend to make their resolutions for the year to come. I prefer not to because somethings may not go as planned and, being honest, sometimes I just tend to go with the flow of things that are occurring at the time. But of one thing I am certain, I want this year to be a good one in terms of being committed to what ever I will find myself doing. Of course there will be some challenges, but there is nothing impossible if you just believe that you are going to be able to achieve it. 


I wish, with all my heart, that this year, all of you can accomplish your goals, make some of your dreams come true and to be at the top of your game every time! Remember, failure gives you an experience, just try and try till you make it! 

Favorite Quote right now: 

"Good, Better, Best. Never let it rest, till your good gets better, and your better best"

I don't know the author, I just remember that we were told this one at school by one of our literature teachers, and it stuck in my mind. 


Have an awesome 2013! 






picture from here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting! I hope you have a great experience here and that your day is a little more bareable

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...