Friday, January 18, 2013

Fashionable Reader S.A

Well, S.A is what the domain of this blog stands for, and fashionable, well I'm just not quite that all the time (I have my moments I admit) and reader, I love reading, just that I can barely find the time to squeeze it on my schedules when I'm on classes.

Front Cover

This post is for the  fact that I have been wanting to read some of the following books lately.

1. Anna Karenina by Leo Tolstoy

2. Bel Ami by Guy de Maupassant 

3. The Count of Monte Cristo by Alexandre Dumas

4. A song of Ice and Fire (the complete series) by George R.R Martin

5. Dear John by Nicholas Sparks 

6. Wuthering Heights by Emily Brontë 

I have read, so far, this summer break, the Complete Twilight Saga and another book by Charles Dickens called The Haunted Man and the Ghost's Bargain. 

I hope I can read these other books! wish me luck! I am starting off with number 3 of the list above 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting! I hope you have a great experience here and that your day is a little more bareable

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...