Thursday, January 31, 2013

Caramel Popcorn

I came across caramel popcorn when I was just 6 years old. I have loved it since then but kind of lost track of it and left it forgotten on the back of my mind until yesterday. A bad shopping trip with my mom and dad (junk food buying) lead me to look for popcorn (microwave one) and on that quest, there it was, just sitting there waiting. Waiting for what? I have no idea but I'd like to think it was waiting for me to find it! And I did. 

How good is it to indulge sometimes with those kind of treats? Maybe not too often but it was nice to remember that I loved it and made me travel down memory lane and cherish those nice careless childhood moments when I would go to some place and grab of one those baggies. 

It is so super nice to come across those treats from your toddler years and have an actual kid moment when you are an adult (not that I consider myself one, but you got the idea). 


I fell in love all over again! 

Which was your favorite treat when you were growing up? 

love you! 







picture from here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting! I hope you have a great experience here and that your day is a little more bareable

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...