Thursday, January 10, 2013

Homemade cinnamon rolls

What a better way to spend a summer day with the friends of a long long time, than playing games and baking goodies? Well for me, there is not much that tops that, sure one of my favorite things.

Yesterday was a pretty fun day, old friends getting together to enjoy an afternoon and just make it fun and simple and spontaneous.

We decided to bake some cinnamon rolls, quite a job I must say, but it was simple enough for a group of beginners like us.

I don't have the before pictures, but I do have the after ones and they look so delish!




via Instagram

How do you like to spend your free time?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting! I hope you have a great experience here and that your day is a little more bareable

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...