Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Terrified.

First jobs are always something scary. Well, for me, it's terrifying. I know how this may sound, but at my age, I have never worked in my entire life. Now that I have to find internships to be able to graduate in a year from now is making me pay the bill. 

I have to start doing something of what I've been learning in University and put it on practice. I've had many good teachers, some of them have some sort of expectation from me. I love learning, but change just makes me a little uncomfortable. I guess it makes us all hesitant. 


Did you struggle this much with inevitable changes that have to be made in order to grow personally and professionally? 

I am going through some serious issues right now with trying to figure out what on earth am I going to do. 





picture from here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting! I hope you have a great experience here and that your day is a little more bareable

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...