Sunday, January 20, 2013

Pinning

Why do I love Pinterest? That is one question I love to answer because you can find so many great things in just one place and have have fun while stalking other people's pictures and finding great recipes. 

Like the White-Strawberry-Lemon Sangria

White Strawberry-Lemon Sangria

And also some great decorating ideas for a small appartment like this one: 

Such a great idea! love it
an office inside a closet! 

Great fashion sense is also part of the package like this 

Very Gossip Girl-ish <3

And also some very practical ideas like this one

A woman can dream..

or this one


It should be something every girl has!

So now you know! I love pinterest, I pin my days away :) 

You can follow me on there if you like! my user name is stephkms and I am always looking for other pinners to follow! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting! I hope you have a great experience here and that your day is a little more bareable

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...