Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Six Days of no-blogging

Happy February everybody! 

As you can see, I have been absent for a few days. It's been crazy. My dad's surgery went great (he come back home tomorrow) I have been spending quality time with my family and just hanging out at the hospital. I really love the fact that that hospital has big gardens and you can go out and breath some fresh air and enjoy of pretty days. Most would say  that hospital food is just not so appealing. Well, in this case that statement doesn't apply. The food is so great! At least the cafeteria food. I've been working out extra time these days!! 

That is my very exciting life! I have no new things to share for the moment, I have some blog post ideas that I will be showing you through this week and the next! 

I know it's a very short post but I just don't like to be that MIA on here, it just feels wrong and I miss it soooooooooo much 

I hope you are having a great month so far <3 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting! I hope you have a great experience here and that your day is a little more bareable

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...