Tuesday, February 19, 2013

My new Internship

As many of you may already know, I was struggling so bad with finding some internships and I was trying to figure out what to do with my life now that I had to be a grown up. Well, the day has come where I get to go to an office and do actual stuff. I got my very first internship and I am head over heels about it.

I am now working with an awesome team of people over at the World Trade Center here in Lima, and it is just so nice to get to see how things are done. My first week went great, except for a very funny incident that caused the light to go out for an hour on Friday morning. That will be another story to tell here.

My first task, update the database of chambers of commerce and embassies and call and make sure that all of the data was up to date (duh! that's why it's called "updating" right?).

It is a part-time internship, meaning that the office hours are flexible. And for me, that is the best thing. I will start university again in March so that it is going to be adapted to what my classes require and the demand that they have of my time.


I am so happy to be working there, if you can't already tell, and I will be updating more about this subject soon.

I hope you are having a great week so far and that everything you do give you satisfaction.






picture from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting! I hope you have a great experience here and that your day is a little more bareable

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...