Saturday, February 16, 2013

Obsessing Over: Cross-body bags

I have been recently in love with every type of cross body bags, the long strap is just amazing and it give a level of comfort when shopping (duh! shopaholic talking). I had a quite few when I was young, because they where comfortable enough for me to play around and not have anything falling off of  my shoulder and misplacing them (that happened a lot). 

Don't think I have ditch big bags at all. Of course I haven't. I Still love them as much as I love my cross body. They are still super convenient when you have to carry around all of your life to get to classes and work. Which, by the way, I will be doing some post about that soon (sooner than what you expect). 

In the mean time, I will show you which are the cross body bags that are on my wish list. 




and well, that is actually the only bag that I have on my wishlist right now, it has been the only one that has caught my eye! 

Which style of bags are you loving right now? 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting! I hope you have a great experience here and that your day is a little more bareable

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...