Saturday, April 7, 2012

Fitness Kick!

Hey Everyone! 

Today I was thinking on how I was being so lazy and doing no exercise at all. On the morning I decided to do something about it and do it NOW. So I have made myself of a little at home routine which is super easy and effective for me. 

Normally I would have done an hour long of my stationary bicycle and them do some crunches and legs and many more localized exercises. This was like 3 or 4 years ago while I was still at high-school. I have now figured out that since I am in college I left over this routine because of lack of time and it was just not in my priority list. 

stationary bicycle

Today I planned this quick, not really time consuming "fitness space" for me to do. It consists of 20 mins on my bicycle separated in 2 times a day. That makes 10 mins in the AM and 10 mins in the PM. I know it seems such a small time and that it will not do a thing for me, but as you know to go from nothing to go to something is really going to help kick start your metabolism again after a long period of time of doing nothing at all. 

Here is how it will work for me. I will try to increase the time after a couple of weeks doing this first part of 10-10, 5 more mins in each daily session. That will leave me with 30 mins of cardio daily which is nice and I will not feel it that much. It is just not that time consuming for my busy schedule and I will still have my fitness regime with my new (rediscovered) healthy eating habits. 

That is all for this post, I just wanted to let you guys know my little new routine and hope it helps you get into the fitness kick I had today specially if you are a busy person and are just lacking movement in your life! 

I hope you are having a great weekend! (just one more day to Easter!Who's excited?)

xo, 

S.A

picture is from here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting! I hope you have a great experience here and that your day is a little more bareable

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...