Thursday, April 26, 2012

Beauty Vlogger Boot Camp: Stranded on a deserted island?!

Hey everyone!

This week premièred the new episode of BVBC and this week's challenge was all about showing their vlogging skills, which need to go in hand with the ability to gain more views and make the vlog more fresh and light but always with professionalism.

The theme was, the 3 things that you would bring to a deserted Island. I will do my part on this challenge. I will list the 3 things that I would bring to a deserted island.

The number one thing I would bring is my flipflops, I don't want to get all hot and sweaty with maybe the shoes I was with when dropped there. The next thing I think could be a bow+arrow combo (very hunger-games style) to hunt down my food and maybe protect myself from something sneaky and dangerous in the island. The last but not least thing, could be a bikini cover up, because I wouldn't like to get all sunburn with my bikini that i brought already under my normal clothes, I dont think anyone would go naked to the deserted island..it just don't make sense to me. Yes, this is all that I would bring. What 3 things would you bring to a deserted island? leave it in the comments below :)

Here I leave you the new episode of Beauty Vlogger Boot Camp! ENJOY!


Have a nice day!

xo,

S.A

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with this reality YouTube series in any way. I have not been compensated with any form of payment to write this blog post about it. Non of the companies, people or animals mentioned in this post have contacted me to promote them. All opinions are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting! I hope you have a great experience here and that your day is a little more bareable

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...