Friday, April 27, 2012

Kellogg's Special K


Hey everyone!

I just realized that I have been too centred in my beauty and fashion post that I have been slacking on the health and food ones. But I have good news to you! I've been loving lately the special K cereal from Kellogg's.



It is a cereal made out of rice and wheat, and contains 11 vitamins and minerals that are good for your system, they provide antioxidants and make your body fat distribute evenly and also get rid of some of it. the web page they manage is completely awesome and helps you keep motivated to get a healthier life style and achieve weight goals if you are a little over your ideal weight. I will link the page here so that you can see it for yourself and maybe find it useful. 

This cereal has really helped me out on the mornings that I have to be on the go (out of my house fast fast fast) and made me realise that it gets me full until lunch time or, at least, snack time.

It comes in many different combinations, I normally buy the one in Original, which has no other ingredient added, but another one of my favourites is the one with sun dried strawberries which is really nice. 

So what other thing could you ask for a cereal? it's nice, tasty and get you going through your busy mornings with all the minerals and vitamins it provides. I sure am a fan of this product and make sure you try it too. 

Have a nice Friday everyone! 

xo, 

S.A

Disclaimer: I am not being compensated by the company mentioned above in the post. All opinions are my own and are completely honest. 

2 comments:

  1. I love the one with raspberry in it. or I just add myself fresh fruit make a really good breakfast :)
    Please check out my blog
    http://laurencesobsession.blogspot.ca/
    Laurence

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES! it makes a really good breakfast! I also like to add some vanilla yoghurt and blueberries it's so yummy! btw i checked your blog out! it's amazing!

      Delete

Thank you for reading and commenting! I hope you have a great experience here and that your day is a little more bareable

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...