Saturday, April 21, 2012

Beauty Vlogger Boot Camp: Week 3

Hey everyone! 

On Tuesday the 17th aired a new episode of Beauty Vlogger Boot Camp. You may be wondering what took me so long to write a post about it, and here is the reason, i've been sick for the past days, i had horrible headaches and had to get some university work done. My life was such a joy! haha (sarcasm) 

Well, I really liked the challenge they had on for the week, Closet organization. I am a huge closet freak, sometimes I like to reorganize it and I spend less than 4 hours taking every single piece of clothing and shoes I have in it. I have two closets and a dresser which are overflown with clothes and I just enjoy so much to clean it and put it together that it is just no work at all for me. It drains me, yes, but right after I just sit on my bed and just feel that I can breath a lot better now that it is all super neat. 

They had to memorize the display of the closet in a picture and just recreate it. I think some of the contestants just where so overwhelmed by the time pressure that they just forgot everything they saw in the picture and some others just went in and did a really nice job. There is not much to say about everything else. I just thought to my self that I would've done such a great job at it that I was eager to see who did it best. 

Elle and Blair were super patient in this challenge, and I even think they wanted to help some of the contestants so that they did a better job and just don't mess the clothes more than they where. I loved this challenge and made me wonder what else could come along with the next ones. 

I hope you guys watch the new episode, and as always I will link it below for you to watch it! 



Have a great weekend!

xo, 

S.A 

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with this reality YouTube series in any way. I have not been compensated with any form of payment to write this blog post about it. Non of the companies, people or animals mentioned in this post have contacted me to promote them. All opinions are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting! I hope you have a great experience here and that your day is a little more bareable

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...