Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Polish Review: Revlon's Mad About Mango

Hey everyone!

I am back with a new Polish Review. Surprise Surprise! It's another Revlon nail polish! This time I thought to show you one of my favourite nail polish colours for spring time, that i wear through the spring and summer months.  It was from the limited edition collection of scented polishes, the first one they had out, and it is called Mad about Mango. First off, i think the idea of having scented nail polishes was cleaver but actually I don't like very much the scent of artificial mangoes...it just doesn't make justice to the real fruit. Scent apart, The colour is so pretty, it's a corall-y sort of red-ish colour going to the side of bright neon orange. Here is a picture of what it looks like: 


It is a fun colour to rock and it just makes you feel more confident about yourself and your appearance. It's not necessary for me to say this, because you all know how I feel about this brand, It is very lasting and it chips not so easily and has great pigmentation, the only side note here is that to get a very rich colour you need to do 3 coats to really appreciate it. 

I hope you have a great day! 

xo, 

S.A 

Disclaimer: this product was purchased with my own money. All opinions are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting! I hope you have a great experience here and that your day is a little more bareable

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...