Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Fashion Internship

Hey everyone! 

I was just wondering how awesome would it be to get an internship in some part of the fashion world? For me it would be so nice and would be a great time to diversify my horizons and go and try something new apart from my management mayor. I think it would be that different also because you should know how to develop as a leader and manager in some of the projects you are in charge of, you would just be adding something girls love since playing with barbies was so much fun. Dress up, makeup, fashion in all its splendor. 

I am thinking going abroad to make one of these internships, I was thinking France, Spain, Italy or Belgium. I don't know why but I am in need to travel and learn more about fashion around the world in order to grow as a person and a professional, developing different skills and having fun while doing it. 

Ever since I saw the movie with Anne Hathaway, The Devil wears Prada, I fell in love with the fashion industry and it's perks. But, as you all know, you should always take baby steps to get to where you want to be.


I hope you are all having a nice day, here the sun has come up and it's smiling all the way. 

xo, 

S.A

picture from here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting! I hope you have a great experience here and that your day is a little more bareable

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...