Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Beauty Vlogger Boot Camp: The Elimination+Ep2

Hey Everyone! 

On Tuesday, the second episode of Beauty Vlogger Boot camp aired and I was so excited to see what is next on this show. The elimination process of the previous episode consisted on the challenge of doing a full face with out a mirror in 3 or less minutes. The eliminated: Roxanne. I think their decision was a little too harsh, but at the end of the day, she did look less professional than the rest and didn't feel confident at all while performing in the challenge.   

The next challenge, was to create a stylish piece of clothing, with just a plain white T-shirt and just few tools and a couple of accessories. OH and it featured GREGORY GORGEOUS. I totally think this was a great idea for a challenge, because in that way you can get to know the contestants style and how they work under pressure to be the best as they can get. 

I loved the T-shirt from Shanice, it really added something edgy to the style and definitely knew what she wanted to do. She was determined and really pulled it off to create a great, non-traditional T-shirt. 

This episode was not filled with as much drama as the last episode was, I think they toned it down because of the amount of critiques the show received, but it is a contest show people! it has to be dramatic and has to be harsh, I stand with my position on being judgemental if you really want other to show their real potential. 

I hope this week is of your likelihood! Go watch it now! :) (link below) 


Have a great day! 

xo, 

S.A

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with this reality YouTube series in any way. I have not been compensated with any form of payment to write this blog post about it. Non of the companies, people or animals mentioned in this post have contacted me to promote them. All opinions are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting! I hope you have a great experience here and that your day is a little more bareable

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...