Monday, April 2, 2012

Happy Monday! Yummy Foods, pretty flowers and cute puppies

Hey everyone! 

I hope your Day has been amazing and just really jump-started your week with a lot of energy and nice thoughts. Yesterday I had to study for my first Finance class test and I think I did pretty good on it. I have a 10 min. bridge right now before I head on to class. 

Lets get this post started. (well I think I already did, but lets get to the important part)

Today I ate a really good and home-made spring spaghetti with Parmesan  cheese and for dessert I had a cheese cake sort-of cake with orange jelly on top. It was so good and healthy which is the best part. Well the dessert might have been the unhealthy part of it, but it's ok to have a small piece and not deprive yourself. 

Earlier in the morning, I was walking to class and found some pretty flowers on the side of the street and loved them, unfortunately I didn't had my camera with me but I will insert a picture sometime this week. 

And as my day is coming to an end, sleepy puppies are the best thing to smile at and make you feel a lot less stressed. 


Aren't they so so cute? little cupcakes of love <3 (Queenie & Cinderella) 

I hope you have a great week! 

xo, 

S.A

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting! I hope you have a great experience here and that your day is a little more bareable

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...