Sunday, October 9, 2011

An Explanation

Hey Guys! 


Sorry I have been so M.I.A. I have been working really hard on school work and barely had time to enjoy myself. Last week was midterm time week and I had to study really hard for all of my classes and I am taking some hard ones this semester. I am in the middle of my whole career and I have to focus a little more on that. 


Don't get me wrong, I still love doing this posts and talking with you about dieting tips and exercise. I am going to try to have more posts for you so that my blog is not abandoned. I am trying to manage my time the best way to have my whole life balanced, university, friends, family and of course you guys! 


I am going to be working on having it better figured out and have posts for both my blogs. 


I hope you guys understand and keep an eye on here to get new news from me and as summer enters slowly the souther hemisphere :) 




Love you guys! 


xo, 


S.A 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting! I hope you have a great experience here and that your day is a little more bareable

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...