Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Fruity Breakfast



Hey Guys! 

Remember the Healthy Spotlight post about mangoes yesterday? Well today I decided to mix it up and make myself a fruit salad for breakfast with a good cup of coffee. 


I mixed mango, watermelon and a banana. It was so good and fresh that I felt the vitamins (can you feel them at all? well i guess so) going in my system haha. 


I think eating a good healthy breakfast is the key to make your day go by full of energy and gives you the amount of vitamins that your body need. I like to always eat a fruit with my breakfast, or if not a fruit always some freshly prepared juice with the fruits I like the most. 


xo, 

S.A

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting! I hope you have a great experience here and that your day is a little more bareable

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...