Saturday, October 22, 2011

Crepes & Waffles

Hey guys! 

Today I am going to grab dinner with my cousins and we are going to crepes and waffles. It is one of our favorite restaurants and they have a lot of different healthy choices. It is a great local restaurant for Latin America and it has franchises over different of the countries. 

My favorite dish is the chicken and mushroom crepe which is super tasty and nice! it has a milky type of sauce and it just doesn't have that much calories. 

here is a picture taken from Trip Advisor of this dish, it just look AH-MAZING :) 


Tell me, what are your plans for this Saturday night? 

Have a nice day! 

xo, 

S.A

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting! I hope you have a great experience here and that your day is a little more bareable

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...