Sunday, October 9, 2011

Update, life and an explanation

Hey guys!


Sorry i've been so M.I.A this past month. Life for me has been an ongoing track of school work and technically i've been buried in loads of things to get done. I'm in the middle of my career right now so the classes are getting harder by the day and it leads to more responsibility. Trying to fit everything, from school to social life and putting up posts in the 24/7 is just seems not enough to get them straight. 


I am going to try to do my best with it and hope to get posts done more often (as often as my schedule allow me) and just keep it up talking to you guys about what we love because, honestly, I've missed you so much! 


Down here in the southern hemisphere is getting warmer by the day and just the fashion and make-up trends are  changing and transforming so i am excited to talk to you about it :) also I'll be posting fall trends that you guys in the northern hemisphere may want to catch and rock out! 




Love you, 


xo, 


S.A 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting! I hope you have a great experience here and that your day is a little more bareable

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...