Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Healthy Spotlight: Mangos



I have been recently obsessing over mangos, to be honest I think I've loved them since I was little so I just wanted to share some health benefits this fruit gives to you. 


  • It is rich in pre-biotic dietary fiber, vitamins, minerals, and poly-phenolic flavonoid antioxidant compounds.
  • According to new research study, mango fruit has been found to protect against colon, breast, leukemia and prostate cancers. Several trial studies suggest that polyphenolic anti-oxidant compounds in mango are known to offer protection against breast and colon cancers.
  • Mango fruit is an excellent source of Vitamin-A. Vitamin A is also required for maintaining healthy skin.
So it has a lot of benefits for your health and it is a yummy smelling and tasting fruit, very tropical and summery. 

I hope you liked this post. 

Are you a mango lover? 

xo, 

S.A



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting! I hope you have a great experience here and that your day is a little more bareable

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...