Thursday, December 27, 2012

Calvin Klein

This post is going to be a little different, I will have a section in Spanish and one in English due to the fact that I have awesome news to my fellow Peruvian (specially the ones living in Lima) friends.

Esto es demasiado nuevo para mi. Creo que es la primera vez que escribo en Español desde que empeze con este blog. Se siente diferente, pero es un sentimiento mas pegado hacia lo bueno e interesante. Hoy les tengo una super noticia a mis amigos y compatriotas Peruanos. Calvin Klein llega a Ripley!

Ellos estan ubicando sus productos en los locales de San Borja (Nuevo Centro Comercial "La Rambla"), Jockey Plaza y Miraflores.

Calvin Klein tiene una tienda en el exclusivo Boulevard del Jockey Plaza, y me parece impresionante que Lima este empezando a ponerse a la altura de las grandes capitales de la moda, empezando por el LIFweek que se hace ya anualmente desde hace dos años y que trae un gran aporte a nuestra sociedad en lo que es cuestion de vestimenta, belleza y grandes tendencias.


Esto me emociona mucho, porque soy Peruana y veo que el país avanza cada dia mas y me hace querer trabajar arduamente para lograr aportar algo, por mas pequeño que parezca, pero de a pocos se puede lograr algo grande.

Wow, writing in spanish is a lot harder than I thought it would be at the moment. I apologize if I've had some grammar mistakes, it's just that my whole life i've been exposed to English and with the globalization issues we have to deal with daily is just easier for me. I don't know why, that's just how I came about.

So Calvin Klein is launching in Ripley and it is huge news! They already have a store in the open boulevard at our big mall and it is so nice to have it more available. I love it, love it, love it!

I hope you enjoy the shopping and go there ASAP!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting! I hope you have a great experience here and that your day is a little more bareable

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...