Thursday, December 13, 2012

GIMP

I am seriously the worst at technology. My IT teacher always found me to be a headache for her, I just wasn't the most avid learner and if I know how to use computer is because I had to in order for me not to be left behind! hahaha I hated to learn but it was so necessary.

Now, I am teaching myself how to use this GIMP program which is a sort of photoshop. So far. No advance. I'm just not improving at all. I am a mess I know.


But luckily there is a lot of tutorials over the internet that are soooo helpful, I have been watching a couple and I feel it has been great.

I can't wait to get better with this program and improve my quality of pictures for you too see here! I just can't wait! I have my whole summer to make improvements to the site!

I am happy dancing right now!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting! I hope you have a great experience here and that your day is a little more bareable

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...