Saturday, December 22, 2012

Top knots, messy buns

I feel that they are getting a little too over rated. But who am  I kidding? I just love them, specially for summer time.

I have seen a lot of these being rocked in red carpets, in the streets, by celebs, commoners and even people that might go by like wallflowers (have you seen the movie or read the book? i have not but I want to read the book) 

They can be classy, they can be toned down, they are super high and sometimes just not that much. They are versatile to whatever occasion you need to wear them. And now that Christmas parties are here you can wear them as differently as you wish. 

Here are some of my favorite top knots and messy buns 

Lovely top knot.

Braid-french-updo_large

cat eye and messy bun

221943087857024624_zvybjbbj_c_large

Tumblr_m7ybn8xph61r6yd3yo1_400_large
How cute is the puppy?! 


I hope you guys enjoyed this post! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting! I hope you have a great experience here and that your day is a little more bareable

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...