Sunday, December 2, 2012

Sunday Funday: Why So M.I.A?

Happy December guys! 

it's crazy how fast time has passed and how the end of the year has come with a blink of an eye. It seemed just yesterday that we were in January enjoying the new years eve post comatose states. 

I just wanted to stop by for a little while to say that everything is going great and that my finals start on tuesday! and I finish them on friday and I will be a free person for a good couple of months! 

To keep up with the update I have been planing also my december baking schedule because we gift cupcakes to pretty much all of my family hahaha! when I have pictures of them I will let you know here so you can see what we ended up doing! 

picture from here

And now i have to go to keep on reading and studying and summarizing everything! 

Enjoy your day and have a great start of the week!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting! I hope you have a great experience here and that your day is a little more bareable

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...