Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Fashionably Forgetful!

First Day of Finals:

Went great! except for the fact that I felt miserable when i got to the first exam and came to the realization that I had forgotten my whole pencil case! yeah...not a great thing....I asked for someone to lend me a pen so i only had a pen. just that. ONE pen, not a corrector nor a highlighter! So what I did as soon as I got out of the exam I went running to the stores outside campus and bought a pen and a corrector! at least the 2 basic tools I needed for my ethics final.

So mission accomplished! I wrote my exam and did not had to ask for a pen again! yeey !

more on my finals adventures later.

count: 2 down 5 remaining!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting! I hope you have a great experience here and that your day is a little more bareable

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...