Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Writers Block and a little rambling

Don't you just hate it? I do. And this is one of those days that are just too hectic and hard for me to get some inspiration. 

The passing of good and loving people always get me in that way. Too many people passed away this couple of months that I just can't help but realize that life is too short. But as death comes, life must go on and the people who are already in a better place will want us to continue until the time comes when we are going to be reunited. 

I think writing from the heart is better, right now I was all "what should I write that make people feel better?" but in the end, I write for myself too. This is what is going in right now, my mind is oblivious to any other thing at the moment and I just want to remember the loved ones that are already in eternity. 




This is an ode to them, this is what my heart says to write and this is what makes today a better day. 


These past months have been very hard. Loved ones, dear ones, joyful ones have left us. Pretty suddenly we come to realize how different life is, how hard it gets, how the fun moments are sometimes outweighed by those that make us tear up and cry our eyes out. But we have to know, really know, that no matter where they are, no matter how they left, they are still there. We are all still there. In 
soul and thought. 

As long as we remember those good moments we had spent, that have drawn smiles on our faces, that we have drawn them on others and laughed so hard, those are the moments we can relive. They are not gone, they can't be erased. They haven't left, they are still there. 

“If you have a warm and caring heart, you're loved ones will ensure you never depart. For long after you've turned that final page you'll still be right there on center stage.” 
― Stanley Victor Paskavich


I wrote this a couple of days ago on facebook, I hope you like it.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting! I hope you have a great experience here and that your day is a little more bareable

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...