Monday, March 12, 2012

Healthy Snacks: Question

Hey guys!

Peanuts and Raisins Can be a Healthy Snack or a Fat Packer
I was just wondering what do you like to snack on through out the day? how many times do you snack? 

I try to sneak in snacks through the day like in between my main meals and sometimes consist of fruits, nuts, or cereal bars, I just recently love the ones with sun-dried cranberries which are delicious! I guess it would make a great Healthy Spotlight post right? well expect it soon! 

I am loving this entries again, I am in an eat-healthy blast again if you could notice because I have been awful! 

I hope you guys have a great week and enjoy the opportunities that life present to you! <3 

xo, 

S.A

picture from here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting! I hope you have a great experience here and that your day is a little more bareable

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...