Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Polish Review: Revlon's Charming

Hey guys!

I recently bought a new shade from revlon and it is super cute. A pastel-y lilac colour called Charming and it is so gorge that I can't stop staring at my nails and of thinking that the colour looks so good on.

I feel that my Revlon Polish collections has been growing and I am proud of it because they are great quality for just about a couple dollars. I love the lasting that they are and how smoothly they apply. This shade has rapidly become one of my favourite nail polishes of summer and spring because it is a pastel and for the hotter seasons it's better to make a statement with it. Now that in the US and the northern hemisphere in general is starting to be warmer, pastels are a must have for every wardrobe if you like to look young and breezy and girl-y.

Here is a picture of Revlon's Charming


As you can see, it's very very light and summery and flirty great for those spring/summery date nights. 

I hope you enjoyed this post! 

xo, 

S.A

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting! I hope you have a great experience here and that your day is a little more bareable

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...