Monday, March 5, 2012

Happy Monday


Hey everyone!

I hope this start of the week has been great for you! It started nicely to me, we began by cleaning my mum's closet and reorganizing it. It was nice to select clothes for charity and also to make it a better space for my mum to have and feel it nice and..well...better organized (for the lack of vocabulary today) I feel I am so tired and I have already began some of my (late) spring cleaning, making room for new stuff and for more school books (i feel i start swimming in papers every semester)

I hope you have a great week and a beautiful Monday :)

*keep calm and eat a cupcake*

xo,

S.A

picture belongs to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting! I hope you have a great experience here and that your day is a little more bareable

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...