Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Things you don't know about me

Hey everyone!! 

I just wanted to stop by and tell you 3 facts about me that are little known by anyone who knows me, just by my family and very very close friends (let just say they are few that one hand is just enough for me to count them) so lets get started! 


1) I love to eat, lets just say I love food in general

2) I am sort of an OCD when it comes to how i like my pillows to be arranged in my bed when i get in it to sleep, if they are not in the right order...I will not sleep good till I switch them back to how I like them.

3) I am a shower singer, yes to heard right...I sing while in the shower and not just normal, but VERY LOUD and very badly... (just taking all the frustrations out at the moment)

I hope you liked this little post, I thought it would be fun to let you guys know some of my more inside personality. So go ahead and leave me a comment letting me know which are your weird habits (everyone has them) <3

xo, 

S.A 

picture is from here

2 comments:

  1. Eating is acutally amazing haha. And there is nothing wrong with singing very loudly in the shower, very normal!

    www.21saraloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i knoww pretty normal and it's nice to admit that i love it and sing very badly hahaha! :)

      Delete

Thank you for reading and commenting! I hope you have a great experience here and that your day is a little more bareable

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...