Saturday, February 18, 2012

Sh*t Fashion Girls Say

Hey guys!

Recently I've been loving a series of youtube videos that are just wayy to hilarious and way too accurate and that's what make them much much better! They are called Sh*t Fashion Girls Say and are from The Platform, I think every girl (or at least the majority) has said something like that in any type of occasion through our lives.
Literally I DIEE from laughter! <3

Here are the videos that I love love love #chictothenextlev!!

 Part 3 in NY Fashion Week:


Seriously they are TOTES AMAZE! (sorry for the annoying cutting but you'll get when you see)

xo,

S.A

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the footage shown here, i belief they are great in what they do, i am not being compensated for any of the content shown here in any way, all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting! I hope you have a great experience here and that your day is a little more bareable

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...