Saturday, February 11, 2012

Sweet Treats

Hey guys!

After a really hectic day of filming a short film I am in my home, doing nothing but getting some rest and recharging batteries in order to go and meet with a friend to get out sweet treat! PINKBERRY. It is one of our favourite spots to get something indulgent with our sweet tooth which by the way, we have it strong hahaha! 


Let's say we are celebrating our friendship early and spending some quality time with each other due to the fact that we are not going to see each other the 14th. 

My favourite thing to order in pinkberry is the pomegranate frozen yoghurt with captain crunch, fresh blueberries, strawberries, mango, chocolate droplets, and mixed nuts. i think it is HEAVENLY and i get pretty  pretty happy right away when I order it! 


I hope you guys are having a nice weekend! 

xo, 

S.A 

pictures are from here and here 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting! I hope you have a great experience here and that your day is a little more bareable

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...