Friday, November 2, 2012

TGIF: The Man Repeller dose

Lately, I've been crazy reading new blogs that came across my sight. Some are super new and some are THE statements of the era. I just love coming across new things for me to keep me entertained and just to have my dose of beauty and fashion related things. What can I say? I'm just that crazy (I'm a girly girl, what did you expect?) 

I came across this picture in the front page of Vogue. com! 

The Man Repeller, one of the most fashion forward blog into encouraging you to wear fashion how you like it using statement pieces and in the moment fashion pieces too, she has the most bizarre fashion sense but she has a talent of making it work. Like actually work. If you haven't come across Leadra Medine's site, well, I am telling you right now, that you need to go and read it ASAP. I came across Man Repeller a couple of months ago when I saw her in one of the Rebecca Minkoff videos, Rebecca Minkoff Fashion Week Boot Camp  and thought she was so hilarious that I had to look what else she did, and yes, I fell for The Man Repeller (isn't it getting annoying, me repeating things over and over again? sorry!) and it's been great! She gives a lot of her personality in the site and OWNS it.


So I thought of sharing this blog and hope you enjoy it and see what things she does with fashion that you might think "oh no, but oh well".

Happy Friday and enjoy the beginning of the weekend! 

xo,

S.A

picture from here. check out the story there.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog! Check out my latest post on Jeffrey Campbell Litas! :)

    http://keepingupwithkatherinne.blogspot.ca

    xo, Katherine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for stopping by too! I hope you had a nice weekend!
      xo,
      Steph

      Delete

Thank you for reading and commenting! I hope you have a great experience here and that your day is a little more bareable

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...