Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Craving: Breakfast at Tiffany's

Today, I've tackled up 2 proyects! yey! 

But now that it is the afternoon and I am a bit tired of everything (well...of the majority of things) I feel like relaxing for a bit, I love, love love love to watch some old movies, and by old I mean timeless. One of them is Breakfast at Tiffany's. I adore it, I can relax so much with it and have a nice time. And I've never realized that if you part Holly's last name, you get GO Lightly, you get it? hahaha I felt kindda silly not noticing it before! 


This is a very short post, but I wanted to stop by and say HI! so HI! 

enjoy your day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting! I hope you have a great experience here and that your day is a little more bareable

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...