Friday, November 16, 2012

TGIF! people vlogging everyday?

Hi guys! 

I am so excited because lately some of my favorite people are vlogging every day!! Say WHAT? yes, some of my favorite YouTube vloggers are doing this and it all started this week! plus, one of them has an awesome Mercedes-Benz! 

My week has just been made! and I love to procrastinate in a way, so that is perfect!! 


Blair Fowler's daily videos! here is the first one if you want to watch!

ps. how cute is teddy?

andddd Jen Ross's Vlogidays 2012!! also, first video if you want to watch it :)


yup, youtube gone wild! and ofcourse there is wayyyy more people vlogging every day! but just a couple of examples from my subscription box. 

I hope you enjoyed this! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting! I hope you have a great experience here and that your day is a little more bareable

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...