Saturday, November 17, 2012

BCBGMaxAzria coming your way!

This week I was driving to university when I saw a huge add by my local mall (for those of you living in Lima it is Jockey Plaza) that just caught my eye instantly, don't worry I did not crashed or anything...We were stopped because of a traffic jam (the usual you get here at 6 in the afternoon). 

BCBGMAXAZRIA is getting a corner in Ripley. I am in love that we are getting more and more things to choose from and options are getting broader and perfect. 

KAYNE SWEATERMICHAEL LEOPARD-PRINT PANTSIGNATURE CARDI-WRAP
pictures from here

Some of my favorite pieces above. 

I just wanted to let you guys know that you are going to be able to purchase them here locally! which is awesome. 

tell me what you think? I hope you are going to love it <3 







1 comment:

  1. thank you very much for stopping by! I found the invitation very touching! I will be going to the site to check it out and to join you because I feel it is a really good way to stay in touch with more people and see what else they have to offer! <3
    S.A

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting! I hope you have a great experience here and that your day is a little more bareable

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...