Monday, November 5, 2012

Weekend Favorites + Update

Happy Monday Everyone!

I had a super nice and busy weekend! I did a cleaning spree at home plus catching up on school work, studying for tests and you name it! 

As November settling in, my schedule has become soooooo hectic! University is only a month to be over for this semester and I can feel the heat now!! I have 3 tests this week, and 2 projects to turn in. Yeah, fun stuff, I know! 

I am going cray cray with all the stuff I need to get doing that I feel I will be kind of posting less so pleaseee don't be mad?! :) I will pop every few days with some post and updates on how my life is getting like all jumbled up hahaha

For now, I will leave you with 5 of my favorite things from this past weekend: 

1) Peanut Butter Hot Chocolate (so good and cozy for the nights that you have to study your butt off) Check the recipe here: 


2) Revlon's nail polish in Flirt

Nice picture right? credits go to YourBeautyFashionFitness blog
3) Faber-Castell Yellow Highlighter

Picture from here
4) Cheetah Print Sleeping mask (to get a good night sleep) 
Sorry for the really dark picture! My BlackBerry hates me that much 

5) The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers
Picture from here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting! I hope you have a great experience here and that your day is a little more bareable

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...