Friday, February 24, 2017

Health | GM Diet Diary: Day 4

Oh boy.

Today was interesting. It consisted of bananas and milk. ONLY. BANANAS. AND. MILK (3 glasses to be exact) and of course lots of water. Don't get me wrong, I loved it. I used to say that I could live off of bananas all day every day, but when you actually do it, oohhh let me tell ya it ain't nothing as one imagines it to be. It was SO boring. Flat. Just one flavour in your palate.

I felt today a little bloated and not at all light, maybe because the bananas are higher in sugars than the other fruits I was eating. It is for a reason though. I felt more energized, and had a lot to do.

All in all, it is becoming less hard on me as days pass by.

Not much to report today, but I hope you enjoyed.

Have a great day!

With love,

Stephanie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting! I hope you have a great experience here and that your day is a little more bareable

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...