Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Health | GM Diet Diary: Day 1

To be honest, I struggled this first day. It consisted on eating fruits, preferably cantaloup, papaya and watermelon (which I totally went for because who doesn’t like a big plate of tropical fruits - minus the pineapple) and ended up eating way more and taking bathroom breaks pretty frequently because of all the water from those fruits.


With all the fruit you eat, you also have to drink 8 to 10 glasses of water (no problem for me!) and in that way, you organism starts flushing away toxins that had been accumulated over time. It is all supposed to make you feel better and feel lighter. It does not guaranty that you have energy all day. My current mood - I just want to sleep. I hope tomorrow is better.

By the end of the day, I was moody, grumpy, and just wanted the day to end SO BADLY, so that day 2 comes faster.

I was planning on going to the gym, but that did not happen, my energy levels were ridiculously low and if I thought about stepping in the stair master, I would have ended up as a meme all over the internet by now. So that did not happen, instead, we went grocery shopping and that was not a good idea either, I just wanted to raid the ice-cream freezers and forget about life how I knew it. I must have a lot of willpower, because that did not happen at all and what I did was just stick to the plan, go in, buy vegetables and leave. SUCCESS.

By the time I got home, my bed was waiting for me and tempting me, so I could resist and fell for the sleep.

All in all, it was a good first day, leaving behind my hangryness.

I hope you enjoyed this post!!

With love,

Stephanie.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting! I hope you have a great experience here and that your day is a little more bareable

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...